We have highlighted our current hygiene measures in accordance with the COVID-19 guidelines of the RIVM and the triage protocol of the Dutch Association of Skin Therapists (NVH) in order to provide safe care. You can read below what this means to you.
If you have any questions or doubts about your personal situation, please contact us. We will be happy to help you. Please keep safe and well and we look forward to seeing you in clinic soon!
We have intensified our hygiene measures to further limit spreading of the COVID-19 virus.
- We request that you come to our clinic alone, without your partner, family member or someone else. If your child comes to our clinic for treatment, we welcome only your child to the treatment room. We kindly ask you to wait in our waiting area.
- Upon entering our clinics, put on your own mouth mask and thoroughly disinfect your hands (at least 30 seconds) with the hand sanitizers that we provide.
- We currently do not shake hands with our clients.
- The payment for your treatment should preferably be made contactless by debit or credit card. If this is not possible, we do accept cash payments..
- We kindly ask you not to touch the door handles, counter and other objects in our clinic whenever possible. The door to the treatment room will opened and closed for you by your skin therapist. Whenever the situation permits, we will leave the main door to our clinics open for air circulation.
- Our treatment chairs and couches, all door handles and other objects that might be touched by our clients are disinfected by our skin therapists after each treatment.
- Due to the fact that we disinfect our treatment rooms and inventory before and after all treatments, our skin therapists, in some cases, may not be able to start exactly on time.
- In our waiting areas, all chairs will be set at least 1.5 meters apart. Consequently, only a limited number of seats will be available in the waiting area. As a result, we may have to ask you to wait outside for a short while.
- Maintaining 1.5 meters distance during treatment is simply not possible. For this reason, our skin therapists will wear a mouth mask and a protective cap. In addition, they will ask you in advance to limit conversation during treatment as much as possible.
- If you suffer from one or more of the complaints below, we kindly ask you to contact us timely and to reschedule your appointment:
- Do you suffer from a cold, cough, shortness of breath or fever complaints?
- Have you had any complaints (COVID-19 symptoms) in the past 24 hours?
- Do you have roommates / family members with fever and / or symptoms of shortness of breath?
- Have you or a roommate / family member been diagnosed with Corona in the past 14 days?
- Do you belong to one or more of the risk groups identified by the RIVM? Please contact us to reschedule your appointment. You can find all COVID-19 risk groups on the RIVM site.
We look forward to welcoming you to our clinic in good health.
See you soon!
U bent welkom voor een vrijblijvend consult.